yes - you can do that with JBridge actually you can do that with JBridge for any stubborn 64-bit app you want to use in 32-bit RealBand but it doesn't solve the basic issue of "why" and "what," if anything, IK or PG is willing, or even can, do to correct it.

I can see where IK position might end up being "ST4 is a 64-bit plugin we expect it to be used in 64-bit HOST or use the standalone ST4 we supplied."

BTW that is another perfectly fine workaround: simply run the standalone Sampletank 4 and patch it in via the various virtual MIDI patch methods (Pipeline has demonstrated/explained in multiple posts here do a search) - it's a little more complicated and you need to understand how the MIDI data flows to use that method effectively without causing yourself frustration.

Frankly, PG can't really be expected to do much, other than to release a 64-bit Realband, because Realband is currently a 32-bit; therefore, RB's "handshakes" (comm) with 64-bit ST4 are just incomplete or incompatible even via JBridge.

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20