Woman Of Perfection

Guess what, this song got its inspiration from my dream smile In that dream I played the chorus of this song with acoustic guitar to a member of a girl band at a railway station. Probably she was going to travel to fame on global market and leaving me behind. Original lyrics were in Finnish and had references to local towns and places from my life, I thought that it would be difficult to translate, but I wanted to give it a try. Chorus was easier and I had it ready for a quite while ago, finally I changed references to better known places on the local scale, maybe some personal touch was lost, but hopefully the story is now more suitable for international audience smile

In the original Finnish version, I had a guest vocalist. For my version I had to transpose down by 2 half steps. Thus, the guitar solo had to be re-worked. I tried with multiriff but it didn't provide satisfactory result, so I used Adobe Audition to transpose the original solo track, luckily it worked out well, I used re-generated part only for the last couple of bars (unfortunately multiriff didn't generate the ending properly so I had to use the real BIAB for that).

RealDrums: NashvilleEven8^1
RealTracks:
1759:Bass, Electric, Pop16ths Ev 085
703:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Spirited Ev 085
1596:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Pop16ths Ev16 065
2718:Guitar, Nylon, Fingerpicking CountryBrent Ev 085
1902:Guitar, Acoustic, Background Bolero Ev 090
1856:Cello
2334:String Quartet

Vocals by me

Mixed in Cakewalk by BandLab

Lyrics: