Hi Rharv,

I have used these nodes after two prior jam sessions. I didn't notice it because I never bothered to listen to the .wav or mp3 conversion file. I just assumed it would be fine. Now that I am doing this regularly (but only once a month and likely to forget) (to speed things up) I have created a checklist with things to remember to do. One of the new entries is to check the final file before I upload it to sound cloud for the club members to listen to. It just so happened that some of the adjustments were large enough that I noticed it (I didn't notice it until the 9th song). Even then I still had to go back and triple check to make sure I was not imagining it. I wasn't...lol. No doubt about that now :-)

I think these are the images you requested. All the settings should be the standard install settings because twice the program asked me if I want to reset the settings when I started it up. I don't do anything fancy so I said yes.

John

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
New Bitmap Image.png (87.23 KB, 203 downloads)
New Bitmap Image (2).png (36.92 KB, 203 downloads)
Last edited by bowlesj; 04/09/19 01:19 PM.

John Bowles
My playing in my 20s:
https://www.reverbnation.com/johnbowles