A new user, I am trying to import a 6-part MuseScore file (trumpet, alto, tenor, trombone, clarinet, bass), a version of Duke Pierson's "Big Bertha". Transcribed various horn and base lines into MuseScore from the Sher "Real Easy Book." Used the Open Special drop down, had to change the "musicxml" file ending to ".xml" and it opened. So far, so good. But when I look at it in notation or lead-sheet format, it's all in the treble clef line of a piano staff format. All parts are imported for each note as part of a six-note chord. And it sounds worse than the MuseScore 3 player when I play it. What I'm trying to do is generate a mirror version of the notation in BiaB that will play each transcribed part in a RealTrack instrument, maybe with a drum and piano part added to the song by a supplied or current RealTrack style. After looking through the forum, have messed with various choices, including trying to "assign" instruments with the Select Tracks option in Load XML File dialog, trying the SEQ button, etc., etc. Then drop a track and add myself in on alto or tenor horn, etc. Clearly I'm past my own headlights, but have I also gone completely off the road of what BiaB is designed for or capable of? Great forum comments from users, so I'm hopeful that this long posting will generate some help. Thanks in advance!

jonnyhubcap