Originally Posted By: Scott C
Loved this and got quite a chuckle from this:

"This mix is an attempt to be somewhat “in your face” but not smashed against the ceiling"

You hit the nail on the head. Loved the vocal and especially Janice's call back to herself. Very cool. The backtrack was so solid and the mix and production was just perfect. Peter laid down some awesome guitar work. Such cool tone and phrasing. Definitely put the in your face stamp on the song. Well done..

Thank you Scott. Peter's on vacation but we know he appreciates your comment. And we appreciate you mentioning the call back...that was a bit spontaneous but seemed to work. Thanks again for listening and your time to comment!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
A great barroom rocker!!! Love all the action and energy! Have not heard Janice sing this style much, and, like everything else she sings, it suits her incredibly well......SHE KILLED IT AGAIN!! Love Peter's guitar always....he's one of at least a handful of incredible guitarists on this forum!! AWESOME!!!! Take care. Greg

Greg, you are a great singer and obviously have a fine ear for melody and phrasing so saying what you did about Janice's vocal is very meaningful to us.

Thank you!

J&B

Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Janice, Bud & Peter,

Really nice shuffle rock blues!
I agree with Bob.
Love the count off and intro... Another tremendous performance by Janice with some really cool layers of background vocals.
And I also agree with Tangmo.
Sounds like a song to close out a big concert show with everybody on stage.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Shigeki, we are always happy to see a review from you! Thanks for offering such insightful remarks.

All three of us appreciate your support.

J&B