Yes I agree Jim with everything in your post. I screwed up the BIAB tracks on two songs during the live jam recording. I tried to go back and use RealBand to insert them. I got the click track set and the bars lined up and it did not abort. Unfortunately it aborted on me when I tried the generate. I get the impression that RealBand
2016 was a very buggy release (maybe rushing to release the nodes).

The important part of my post is automating the dumps. I believe sharp programmers can figure this out if they are pushed to do so (automated abort processing - do not rely on the user to report them. Many users will be pissed of and in no mood to help at that point. They are more likely to look elsewhere and I am very glad I did so in a way it was a blessing in disguise.). If a company is under pressure to make the mistake of releasing programs before proper testing they should at least do this much and get back to users when the solution is found. Why am I pushing this? To help get PGmusic to think about this and increase chances they will continue to survive (loosing BIAB would be a shame - two very important MS-access tools were lost due to the companies going out of business - I am not sure why but the idea is don't think it can't happen - releasing buggy software is a big mistake - better to delay until you get it right). Think about this possible scenario (I still have BIAB 2016. I get an auto generated email. Your bug for this and that is fixed. It gives me another reason to upgrade because I would be truly impressed).

Last edited by bowlesj; 05/02/19 02:03 PM.

John Bowles
My playing in my 20s:
https://www.reverbnation.com/johnbowles