Hey All,

I have a problem. With Real Band 2019 I cannot use registered Ik Multimedia plugins without getting white noise as if they were in demo (unregistered) mode though I have no problem in Cakewalk.

From 2014 on through 2018, I found a work around: insert an IK Multimedia plugin on an empty track and it "tricked" something (but I don't know what) so that white noise did not occur. Why this worked I have no idea. I called IK Multimedia and they said "Never heard of Real Band. Have no idea. What's that? Sorry. Can't help you there buddy! Tried Pro Tools?"

Now, in 2019, no trick works. The plugins are not being viewed as registered IK Multimedia plugins in Real Band. Support doesn't seem to know why and the question has been referred to programming. I won't spend days on this since I have Cakewalk, but just thought I would ask if anyone has had the same issue, and I was overlooking something obvious.

The plugins are 64 bit, and I have J bridge, though I assume J bridge is just ignored if you don't need it.

Thanks for any insights!

smile