The latest Win version sends and plays back in sync through the BiabVst to the DAW audio/midi without the drag of having to drag every track to preview it in sync to you existing tracks.
Just to be able to preview each of the 7 MulltiRiffs in sync to you existing tracks in the DAW is great !! if you can't find one to fit in that 7 just hit generate and presto another 7.

It will give Mac users RealBand in their DAW of choice.

ReaTrak for Reaper is made to integrate Biab and BiabVst/AU into Reaper DAW,
it will get the chords from the app or the plugin and bring them into Reaper as chord regions. (thanks to Reaper's API's)
www.reatrak.com

You can ask to join the Mac beta testing, Adar the vst programmer is great at listening, responding, implementing fixes, improvements and new features.
A lot of uses who use Biab expect it to be exactly the same with all the million and one functions and complicated learning curve but I think the plugin should be as simple to use as possible. The idea is it is designed for DAW users that do not, can not or will not use Biab so you need to get the mind set out of Band in a Box auto accompaniment application as if it never existed. How many other Plugins can produce world class session musician tracks directly in your DAW ?

It is fair enough if you want the actual Biab app as your VST but then I suggest you get them to add ReWire as this would be ideal.

I really think they should of called it another name and not reference "Band in a Box", PG Session Tracks Pro VST, PG Studio Tracks Pro VST........