Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
I opened RealBand 2019 build 3. It had a RealTracks style left over from my last project. I created a 300 bar chord chart with a mixture of whole chords, rests, shots and holds. I placed "A" and "B" markers at random throughout the chord chart.

When I generated audio tracks it took quite some time but the resulting waveforms looked like I expected.

I then modified the chord chart by changing all rests, shots and holds to whole chords and generated audio tracks. Again it took quite some time but the results did not look like I expected. There is a one bar gap at bar 248 and the bass track has a one bar gap at bar 272.

I was monitoring taskmanager while the RealTracks were generated and formulated a theory of why there are gaps.

My theory is a background task is interfering with RealTrack generation and RealBand is not correctly handling the break in focus.

Did you listen to either arrangement for several bars before and after the 240 bar mark to determine if there's an erroneous chord change at bar 241? Also, do either one of your test files have a chord at bar 241? If so, this would override any erroneous chord change for bar 241.

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V