Thanks Jim, perfectly summed up !

Sorry, I shouldn't have assumed that folks would know how Sforzando was integrated into BIAB, as it really is pretty seamless when selecting HQ instruments.
It's not really obvious, but you are actually selecting Sforzando as an external VST instrument, when you load the BIAB HQ sounds (which sound pretty damn good BTW).

Thanks for the link to the Sforzando homepage too, I do see it listed there as OSX64 bit only now, didn't see that before I installed the new version.

I can verify though that the newest 64 bit only VST3 and AU versions can peacefully coexist with the older 32/64 bit VST 2 version.

So... if you are so inclined... and want to get the newest VST3 and AU versions, you can move the VST2 out of your plugins folder temporarily, run the installer and then replace the new VST2 with the older version which you moved.

I also use Cubase 10, and I was curious about the VST3 version, but other than that there is really no reason to update Sforzando if it's working fine for you.

- Jay

MacPro 5,1/12 core@3.46GHz -- OS X 10.14.6 -- ATI 7970 -- 32 Gig RAM -- Crucial 500GB OS SSD -- Samsung EVO 1TB Audio/Sample SSD -- BIAB 2023 -- Logic Pro X -- Cubase Elements 11 -- Too many plugins