Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Mike,

This is really well done. A delightful listen.

A great flow as instrument come in and out. The acoustic guitar figure is quite nice. Nice piano & oboe (are you playing those).

Excellent mix.

Everything about this is good...

fj
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
That surely took some time and thought to put together and to wrap it up in such a nice mix.

Like floyd we'd love to know who's playing what!

Kudos on everything about it...

J&B

Thanks for your comments. Coming from you guys, they are certainly appreciated.
RE: who plays what:
I am not set up for audio recording so I usually work things out on my guitar and then input the melody etc on a very old 'dumb' midi keyboard.
I also use this input method for particular parts/sections/riffs/fills for various instruments and drums I want that RealTracks cant provide.
I then manually tidy up and embellish the parts and assign them to the instruments I want. The French oboe, some bass guitar bits and the lead guitar (plus effects) in Lost For Words come from the Kontakt library.
Sometimes I'll take a RealTrack transcription and change some notes to suit my piece better.

RealTracks/Drums:
RT2262:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm 80sPopBallad Ev 085
RT1610:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm Pop16 Ev16 110
RT701:Bass, Electric, PopHalfNotesSync Ev 085
RealDrums-JazzFunkPop (variations).
The very tasty background guitar licks on this track are from Michael Thompson (RT1637).
Thanks again for your interest.
Mike

Mike Garry
BIAB 2022 (Build 927)/RealBand (5) (64bit), UltraPak, Kontakt, EZmix, Ozone 9 Elements, Hybrid 3, Audacity, Acer Predator, Windows 10, 64bit, 16GB ram, CPU: Intel i7.

https://soundcloud.com/user-952388172