Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
I really enjoyed the lyrics that were written for this one. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.

Thanks so much, Ember! Glad you like the lyrics on this one. Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment!

Originally Posted By: Noel96
Steve,

About 10 seconds after I clicked on "play" over at Soundcloud and your song started streaming, my headphones filled my mind with the most glorious and wonderful sound. "Stunning" was the first word that came to my thoughts.

This is such a very rich composition. The texture and warmth of the instruments and your singing are incredible. Your production overflows with aural elegance.

I absolutely love the melody and how it gently swept me along. As a vehicle for carrying your wonderful lyrics, I cannot imagine anything better. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes right now. Even though your lyrics were written to say 'thank you' to Rachel, they are a perfect fit for me. Your words take me back 2014 when life turned upside down for me for a while. Thank you for taking me on that journey... I am sincerely grateful.

This song and its presentation define the phrase 'Beautiful Music'.

43 years, 2 daughters and 6 grandchildren are quite a set of achievements that you have every right to feel immensely proud of. My congratulations to your both smile

Sending good thoughts your way,
Noel

Noel, I always look forward to reading your comments on any song. You are so thoughtful, and always find creative ways to express your thoughts on our work here on the forum. Thanks for all you do! (And I really appreciate your thoughts on this song!)

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Steve,

An absolutely beautiful song.

The production, vocal and mix are all super.

The video is really nice. You actually "choked me up" a bit...

Happy Anniversary!

fj

Thanks for your very nice words, Floyd. This one choked me up, when I was trying to sing it. I am so thankful to have such a beautiful (inside and out) wife. I'm really glad you liked this one, and thanks for the anniversary wishes!

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Beautiful and touching lyrics, your voice is a messenger that carries those words gently. Great arrangement, I like those lush strings.

Janne

Thanks, Janne! Very nice of you to listen and comment on this one. Means a lot to me. Glad you like the strings.

===

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann