Originally Posted By: berntd
Thanks.I will check it out.

Can I not just sample my real accoustic piano for example?

I know that MIDI is just a code but I am also confused between a realtrack that I can load for a MIDI instrument track, and super MIDI track.

Also, for getting around this issue, I looked into a Yamaha CDP-125 digital piano for MIDI reproduction.

They now only have USB MIDI and nobody so far jas been able to tell me if that is compatible with MIDI as in BIB.

The short answer to your first question is yes. You can construct an instrument based on your samples in, for instance, Kontakt. I would personally do it in Reaper using, IIRC because Iv'e never actually done but seen how it's done) with ReaSamplematic (is that what its called) and Megababy(?)

The difference between MIDI and MIDI Supertracks is that the former are kinda transposing, but static "pattern mappings" and the latter are basically RealTracks, recorded by real musicians rendered into, or recorded in, MIDI.

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB