Originally Posted By: berntd

Yes but:
I purchased this BIB package to get away from my usual problems with technical issues. I really just want to play trombone and have it provide the band around it. I want it to work and sound great, with the simplicity as shown in the demo videos and without having to spend days to learn all that stuff I do not need to know at this stage in my life.

Just like the average computer user using apps and programs does not need to know how it works behind the scenes.

We all were in your shoes at one time. I'm just learning BiaB too! But I can tell you, once you do have it working and sounding the way you want, you will realize it was worth it. It can sound like a band, a real good band, playing for you to solo over! But to have it perform the way you want, your gonna have to give some effort. No way around that.

Do you have any VSTi or know what they are, or how to get them to work? Because if you want the best sound, your gonna have to learn about them. If you want easy, you will get those sounds your complaining about.

I haven't read the whole thread, but I am willing to help.