I figured that you would have done so, but I just wanted to make sure, so I hope you don't mind me asking.

Btw, I just noticed that I have been officially inducted into the elite group known as the "Top Posters" for the past 30 days. If this discussion keeps on going (which I suspect it will), I just may end up making it to the top of this elite group and be crowned the "Top Poster King" for the past 30 days. I'm not seeking any fame or recognition for this, of course, but considering my "newbie" status (which was recently changed to "Enthusiast" and even more recently to "Apprentice," I was surprised to see my name listed there. To borrow from MusicStudent's words, I guess I've just been having too much fun here without realizing it. Ultimately, however, I can't take the credit for this "accomplishment" but instead have to thank all of you other users who have participated in this "outstanding conversation" (as Charlie Fogle recently put it) for making this possible. Rock on!

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V