Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
Originally Posted By: berntd
No. I have to kill the application from the task manager.

Ok Berntd, it's time to get specific. I have two attachments at the bottom of this post Image 9 and 10. These are Screenshots I just took. Open Biab and go to the to the upper left and see the menu tab "Options". The first option is "Midi/Audio Drivers Setup". Click that and you see the window shown in Image 9. Make sure you've selected the Wavetable as your midi driver and you've checked the two boxes on the right "Use VST..." and "Route Midi...".

Right below that is where I have the "VSTsynthFont64" selected. Click that and you see my Image 10. In that window is where you select plugins starting with your synth at the top and you use the bottom 3 for effects. Here are my two screenshots:

@jazzmammal

My setup looked exactly like your screenshot until a few minutes ago. I think that is the default setting it came with.
I am not sure what you are trying to get me to do from there?

Regarding your screen 9:

Can you please tell me what the MIDI Output driver setting does in relation to the Use VSTi setting using the Synthfont64?

I installed the Coolsoft VirtualMIDISynth and it appears under MIDI Output driver in screen 9. But when I select it instead of the Microsoft GS wavetable synth (screen 9), I still see all the same stuff in screen 10 as before.

It is unclear to me as to what the path of the MIDI to audio is in all these setup options.

@Musicstudent Dan,
I cannot follow what your picture is trying to show me. I see it but no idea where that setup screen comes from nor how you got to that point.

Best regards
Bernt

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
setting screen 9.jpg (261.05 KB, 198 downloads)
setting screen 10.jpg (280.79 KB, 198 downloads)
Last edited by berntd; 06/20/19 08:42 PM.

Band in a Box
Latest: ULTRA 2020 (734) on Win 10
And: MEGA 2020 (720) on Windows 7