Yes, I was about to post the same thing. You're experienced with programming and have some understanding of midi so you should understand what I'm saying here. When you're having a problem with software you have to carefully narrow it down by keeping it simple and testing one thing at a time. Don't be suddenly jumping around until you've finished testing a previous thing. So let's back up a minute.

In your very first post you said the midi styles sounded terrible. That aside were you at least hearing all of the instruments? What were you using for your synth? The Coyote Wavetable or the VSTsynthfont?

My point is your screens look correct to me so the question is what changed? I don't have the technical answer as to how midi is routed through Biab because I don't care. All I know is do it this way and it works.

I have the answer for you getting no sound when you try to play piano through Kontakt but lets get past this first.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.