While some existing users maybe content with existing content and feature set that's not true for all existing users.

New Windows versions are usually released somewhere between the last Thursday in November (American Thanksgiving)and the second week of December. Even though I crave reliability and stability I'm as giddy as everyone else as I discover what's new with each release. It sure seems a lot like early Christmas presents each year.

Most non users have little to no awareness of (1) how good the audio content is and (2) how capable and powerful the programs are. I don't want to say Band-in-a-Box is overlooked because it's not. The problem runs deeper than that. More often than not non users are aware of Band-in-a-Box but choose to ignore it. They tried it back in the day and have NO IDEA how much it's changed.

The release of 64 bit and the plugin are helping overcome the preconceived notions enough for people to give it a try. PG Music having a presence at NAMM and the European music fair helps too.

Unfortunately I believe it will take five years of sustained effort to overcome the negative bias.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home