I just found some info I didn't know about. I like the Keyboard Corner forum since I'm a keys player. Just 10 days ago the moderators were able to buy out and revamp the entire Music Player Forums network including Guitar Forum, Lowdown (bass) Form, the Keyboard Corner AND something new they incorporated Craig Anderton's Sound, Studio and Stage Forum. He talks a lot about DAW's and just by reading his comments on this stuff you pick up interesting things about the various DAW's like one thread asking is Pro Tools dead? This thread I'm posting is about Sonar but it also has lots of tidbits in it about other DAW's specifically Studio One:

http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/2994239/is-sonar-still-relavent#Post2994239

I suggest you read some of the other DAW threads in the forum Warren because there are so many hidden gotcha's or great features that he talked about depending on what you specifically are looking for.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.