The first reply assumes I'm a newbie to BIAB. That's baseless and 100% false. But at least the other points in that reply have some truth. Based on the other reply so far, it appears true that if post your issue in a PG forum, you are much more likely to get other posters trying to guess a solution to your problem, based on the remote chance that it might work and bring them some momentary heroic image, versus PG actually determining the root cause of the bug and actually solving it, for everyone.

Software debugging reduced to a runaway sprawl of forums which are overwhelmingly filled with guessing by individuals who have nothing to lose -- that's a great way for the same critical bug in 2018 to remain a critical bug in 2019.

In this case, I was specific about asking PG what the root cause and solution is for this problem which several of us have reported. I'd like to hear PG's analysis and root cause determination for this bug and the solution. Thanks.

To the second response - just another off the wall guess - I did one better than your proposed guess. I completely reinstalled BIAB 2019. I didn't alter factory settings in the fresh install. Doesn't solve the problem.

What's the solution, PG?