Silvertones, I was hoping to have an answer to your question by now, but I haven't had a chance to test the update yet. I had intended to do that yesterday but wasn't able to because I had to wrap up some other things I was working on first that were fresh in my mind, which I finally did late last night or early this morning. When I finally downloaded and attempted to install the update a short while ago, I encountered a message that said "It is recommended that you close all other applications before continuing . . . " Grrrr! So, I hit another wall because I have over 40 tabs open in Chrome, 7 Wordpad windows open (most of which contain lyrics to songs I've recently written or to new songs that I've been in the process of writing since last week), 10 song files open in MuseScore (several of which I was also working on), and a few other programs running that I'm not concerned about closing. Anyway, I'm getting there and should have the update installed and ready to test in the next hour or so after I make a list of all my important tabs and currently active song files. Thanks for your patience!

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V