Originally Posted By: Mike Halloran

Anyway, the MacOS is going forward. BIAB must do the same and we've been told they are so all's good on that front.

Hi Mike - has PG Music officially stated they are developing a proper 64-bit app for Mac? Looking at the state of the current app, and the UX, I am worried that the (not insignificant amount of) money I tipped into buying this product 6 months ago is going to be wasted.

I find it quite bizarre that PG Music keeps silent on their plans, and doesn't discuss a roadmap. They currently own this market, but are missing out on all the music producers who use iOS, and potentially MacOS and iPadOS going forward. If we knew they were properly redeveloping the app in Swift, and had their eye on SwiftUI and Project Catalyst, it would be a great relief for the future of the app in the Apple world. Unfortunately, from what I can see of their customer support and the existing app, I am not particularly confident that they are on top of this. I seriously doubt we will see an AUV3 Band in a Box plugin anytime soon, if ever - which would be a waste of the resources and IP they have built over the years. It's not like they haven't had enough time to develop a proper product roadmap for Apple's technology future. And a hell of a lot of musicians and producers are all-in on Apple and Logic Pro.