I go here for Band in a Box Radio. It is one of the web's kept secrets. That's not a bad thing, because when geniuses are work, the "do not disturb" policy is in effect. cry
Band in a Box Radio
Can't help but having noticed the input to User Showcase has reached critical mass. The radio stream is now to the point it can hold its own with anything out there. I didn't make a note, but a forum member recently told about the attention that was given the stream when he had it on the car radio, playing loud enough to heard. That little anecdote tells us a lot.
One of the venues that makes sense to me is the intimate coffee shop -- not Starbucks, though we can dream -- that always seems to have something a little different playing, rarely if ever commercial AM/FM.
I've had a song or two on Band in a Box Radio. Lately I have been in development, but assure you all I have some things in the pipeline I think you're going to like. Spending some time with mixing and mastering this new sound.
The reason I'm going into all this at such length is I think it is time to start opening up on the Forum about BBR. There are so many interesting topics. For instance, how do musical tastes develop? How is that anyone now introduced to BBR is likely to say, "Oh, yeah. That was good!"

Link: www.soundcloud.com/ed_shaw (Feel Free to Use)
https://drooble.com/edward.shaw/hymn/index.htm
Biab for WIN 2020 -- Win 10 64bit -- Reaper/Audacity
Zoom R-16 -- Tascam DP-03-SD -- SoundTap -- Crescendo --