....It was perfect! Everything running smooth. Then I decided to change the style. When I did so, I get a window offering to update the style list. I accepted. The style list updated without a problem, AND the melody entered as notation stopped working again .

I tried all the steps we tried before but with no luck.

I did look in systems and I can confirm that I have a 64 bit operating system.

Then I followed the Options/Midi Audio driver set up path and got the usual message that "No DXi synthesizers are installed.You can install the Coyote GM Wavetable synth from the main Band-in-a-Box screen Help Menu". But Coyote is installed because it was present and working 15 minutes ago, before the styles rebuild.

Then I ignored the error message and continued on to the main Midi Audio drivers screen and opened the add VST screen. There I tired to select the CoyoteWT.dll plugin under the edit drop down menu and I got the following error message.

Does that error make any sense?

Why would the melody in BiaB stop working on two occasions when it was working fine for several years and I didn´t make any changes in the computer?

I feel like I´m lost in a labyrinth. I hate to ask, but any ideas????

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Band in a box July 14 2.png (125.97 KB, 49 downloads)
Band in a box July 14 1.png (200.91 KB, 48 downloads)