Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Thanks DB! I actually wasn't really satisfied with my tone on this. I just ran it into guitar rig 5 and used some effects there. I should have taken the time and ran it through my acoustic amp and miced it. It probably would have had a warmer sound. I may try that at some point. I used a synth with some female voice sounds. The loops were those wonderful piano sounds and one more synth sound I purchased from Big Fish Audio. Thanks for the kind words. T

I totally hear you re: the whole micing the amp-in-the-room thing!

All that tech out there w/ amp sims cabinet sims and impulse responses etc,.. Call me old-fashioned, but to my (admittedly non-pro) ears, nothing beats a good 'ol guitar > amp > mic setup.

BTW, is that a Godin Multiac you're wielding in your profile pic? I'm unassuming that's what you played in this awesome track?

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB