No offense intended to either of you or your suggestions (and thanks for your thoughts and participation).... but...

The intent of the post is to get this type sound added to the BIAB RealTracks selections so they are available to the BIAB customer as a whole.

I can certainly play the chords myself. And then attempt to match that sound with various stomp boxes and amps (I have several software versions)...though I won't necessarily have enough experience with those combinations (I grew up an acoustic player) to get it "just right". Nor would I care to attempt to add effects to either a DI hold or user track for the same reasons (sorry). I have a Fender Strat and a G&L Tele and a Line6 Spider V 120 - so all the bells and whistles necessary to experiment forever...

And, as I stated above, I have found a combination of 4 RTs that I can use - that work well to get the sound for the song I noted. I know the RealTracks fairly well. I know what is available. And I know how to manipulate tracks in a DAW. If you listen to my catalog, that should be obvious - I have produced well over 200 songs of varying genres using the software, RealTracks, loops, effects and VSTs from varying sources. I think I can cut & paste with the best of 'em. There is a large "BIAB audience" that would not necessarily be as well versed with the tools...

So, all that being said... the point is that this is a BASIC sound of the majority of (Country) songs being produced for radio these days - and has been for several years now. I think it would be in PGMusic's best interest to offer that sound... This topic (of "modern Country") has been discussed many, many times in the forums (to "dead horse" level), so I thought I would put the request in the Wishlist - with specific examples - so that it might end up being added to the next BIAB release. Surely PGMusic must be always asking "What will make up the next 202 new RealTracks?" I'd like to see THIS be a part of that... So that I (we) don't have to "jump through hoops" to get there. Brent Mason KNOWS how to get that sound (with his eyes closed).

I think this is something that many might find useful...And might be a good draw for newer, younger users.