Originally Posted By: David Snyder

ROG,

Sweet! Great progression, guitar work, mix and overall production. Excellent.

I want to apologize for being so absent from the forum. Also, I will be candid that this part of the post is kind of a generic “form letter” to my old and new forum friends.

In brief, work is very hectic right now and I am having a hard time keeping up with the forum and even writing new songs. There is also a lot of new material hitting the boards—more than I can listen to and reply. People are on a roll!

Instead of backing away from the forum I want to stay involved by just giving the equivalent of a “like” as opposed to full-fledged commentary.

This way, I can just keep listening, and enjoying and reply with a simple LOVE IT or something like that.

I do listen, love your stuff and really want to continue following those who are so dedicated to encouraging others, even if it is only with one word.

Hope this makes sense, thanks for your artistry and forgive my brevity going forward with massive time constraints.

Also forgive me if you see this message more than once until I know I have covered all my bases.

Peace!!

smile

Hi David. Personally, I'm grateful to anyone who has time to listen, however brief the comment.

In the eight years I've been on the forum, it's changed considerably and there's far more songs on the
Showcase than ever before. I've been spending a lot of time travelling recently and when I am at home I
find that the work has piled up, so I'm having the same experience as yourself.

There are so many excellent tracks on here these days, that listening to and writing a full review for all of them
can take up more time than I have available. So, like David, please forgive me if I don't devote as much time to
the forum as I would like.

Cheers, ROG.