It's a hobby for me. I'm still doing as many live gigs as I want as a keyboardist in several bands, no need for solo backing tracks. Ok, a list:

1. I use it to create fakebook charts for band members. Just last month the girl singer decided to change keys on several of her songs so I did that in Biab and printed new charts.

2. Personal practice and fun. My piano is in the living room in such a position that I can see my 60" screen for the chords. I really like taking a classic cover song and messing with it with a totally different style than the original. Great fun.

3. I love trying out all the new Real Tracks when they come out. Lots of good stuff there and they've grown so much now it's hard to keep up with them all.

4. When folks report certain problems I try to duplicate them and report back. Because of that I do familiarize myself with most of the functions even though I personally don't use a lot of them.

5. I will use it for specific recording of songs with vocals like me doing up an album of 7 classic cover songs for my sister to sing to. No experimenting there, she wanted them like the record. That was mostly with Real Band.

6. One thing I've been wanting to do is to see if I can create some organ User Tracks in certain styles that are missing from the official RT's. My stage setup is a Hammond SK1 with a Ventilator leslie pedal. Very close to a real B3 sound.

That's about it. I've not seen a need to use the plugin with another DAW, RB is fine. I don't even get into really fine tuning a song using all the many Song and Bar controls because all I usually do is jam along with my piano. I can't hear all that kind of detail anyway because I'm concentrating on my playing and working certain things out. A grand piano in a living room is very loud and I have to turn up my sound system in order to also hear the Biab tracks. Combined, I approach the sound levels I hear on a gig. Luckily I don't live in an apartment...

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.