Hi PGM, I work in Contemporary and Smooth Jazz. While I'm very happy with many of the players, I'm hopeful we'll see more good choices added in future sessions. Here are some important specifics:

1. Guitar- Dwight Sills is great, sometimes Brent Mason can be for this genre too. One very significant thing, there are a host of players driving C-Jazz today, all having the same, classic, clean ES-335 or D'Angelico-type sound, with lots of octave slides and such: Nick Collione, Chris Standring, and Blake Aaron to name a few. I would LOVE to have this option for soloist and rhythm as it is sorely missing!

2. Keys- Lorber is fab, but some other stylists in the genre like David Benoit and Brian Culbertson would be great. One thing sorely lacking is Ev styles of rhythm and soloist on Acoustic piano.

3. Trumpet- I would love to have a better soloist on trumpet: Chris Botti, Cindy Bradley, Rick Braun quality. Very disappointed in Ron King's and your local player's solos.

Thanks for listening! BTW, I have charted twice on the charts in this genre, using primarily, BIAB, so thank you!!

Best, Warren

Warren A. Keller- Woodwindist/Producer
Spontaneous Groovin' Combustion
Tune 9 Music- SESAC