The Value Of ME

I composed this song in 2009. Since then I have made several versions of it, usually when new Vocaloid launched, I tried how it would sound with this song - so I have LEON, BigAl, Oliver and Ruby versions. I made the Ruby version in 2015 right after Ruby was launched, published it on YouTube and Vocaloid community found it, thus it has got quite many likes, comments and viewers (almost 1000 now, you can help me to reach that milestone smile ).

This year, I decided to do the new version with my own voice, so I made a bit more "adult" version. I have liked bands like Simply Red, and this song is similar kind of blue-eyed soul.

It's amazing how quickly it is possible to create a different but still professional sounding version with Band-in-a-box. Although this song has the strangest chords I have ever used, like B7susb5b9/A, and I couldn't use many instruments because BIAB didn't play well those chords, there were enough RTs that managed to sound good with my chording. So it's my perfect tool - really a stable and reliable companion, the cornerstone of my music-making, constant like love described in the lyrics of this song... I hope you can find that message among all those mathematical references smile

All comments welcome!

RealDrums: Cowbell, LatinFunkAlex
Loops: chillos_100a

RealTracks:
Electric bass #3111
Acoustic piano #2424
Electric piano #2526
Electric guitar #1638, #3255
Electric guitar soloist #1651
Strings #2953
Cello #1856, #3267
Vocal Mmms #3278