As you probably have noticed I haven't been around much. There are a number of issues going on here right now. First my C drive crashed. I tried to reinstall using the latest Acronis upgrade. Like before it failed to reinstall; I am through with Acronis. So I purchased a 1TB SSD and started reinstalling everything. About 90% through that my wife fell and broke her hip. She was 65 miles (96.5 kilometers) away and was taken to a hospital in Buffalo NY (71 miles (114.3 kilometers)) that specializes in bone breakage; the Buffalo pro sports teams go there. But it as a 1.5 hour drive one way. She is now in physical therapy in Brockport NY, a mere 6 miles (9.7 kilometers) away.

My sons and I are rebuilding our homes entering steps so they accommodate a walker. Tomorrow I have people coming in to replace a couple of windows. I have our driveway rebuild scheduled for the following week but I may have to cancel. I'm looking into having our bathtub replaced with a shower and I may have to look into a stair lift for her, depending on what the therapist suggests. Thus I have a ton on my plate so if I don't respond to any questions please be patient.

PS - I'm ready for a good drinking bing wink grin

Last edited by MarioD; 09/05/19 05:28 AM.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware