I noticed both Mike Head and TRYUK have created message posts concerning the functionality of Native Instrument products with the upcoming release of the Mac operating system, 10.15. +++ HERE +++ is a compatability statement released today (September 10, 2019). The statement is copied below:
Quote:

Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15. Please do not install macOS 10.15 if you are using Native Instruments products.

We are currently conducting systematic tests to offer full compatibility as soon as possible after the official release. Please check this page or your Native Instruments product's specifications page regularly to obtain information on the current operating system requirements.

This article has been last updated on September 10th, 2019

Cakewalk by Bandlab users are listing software that will be obsolete and no longer function with the operating system. It is an interesting discussion, you can read it +++ HERE +++

I think I'm starting to understand why PG Music might be waiting to release 2019 Band-in-a-Box for Mac until after MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) is released in October.

Why did I say October? Because Apple has pushed the release date into sometime in October; check out the screen shot below taken from +++ THIS +++ Apple web page.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard01.jpg (91.57 KB, 138 downloads)
Apple MacOS Catalina webpage
Last edited by Jim Fogle; 09/10/19 08:53 AM. Reason: Added screen shot.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home