Cerio, I just grabbed a couple of your links at random. I remember them from Pre release testing. that's TESTING. That's what TESTING is for to find bugs and fix them. Even then the first one I clicked on was concerning the Hi Q Patches not showing up. All that was was some folks didn't have Sampletank authorized correctly or they had the patches installed in the incorrect directory. IKM's authorization procedures are confusing for sure but still I managed to do it and didn't have that problem. It's the posts on the open forums I'm talking about.

Then the second one was something about no text showing up when you did a Return to Factory Settings and you posted it with a large, yellow, ugly mad face emoji. Like that ruined your whole day or something. What were you 13 years old so you're 16 now? Then Peter responded that affected non English versions only so yes that was a bug. Congratulations, it had nothing to do with the function of the program but yeah, so it's a text mistake is Spanish and for that you had to post that emoji.

I'm not going to to through all of those links, but the first one I grabbed at random was wrong and the second was pretty minor and not even the English version and then there's the idea that that's the TESTING FORUM. Jeesh. I'm not really complaining about you posting in the testing forum, that's what it's for but still...the first two I click on?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.