Originally Posted By: jazzmammal

Then the second one was something about no text showing up when you did a Return to Factory Settings and you posted it with a large, yellow, ugly mad face emoji. Like that ruined your whole day or something. What were you 13 years old so you're 16 now? Then Peter responded that affected non English versions only so yes that was a bug. Congratulations, it had nothing to do with the function of the program but yeah, so it's a text mistake is Spanish and for that you had to post that emoji.

Man, are you serious? that's not an emoji, that was a screenshot that I originally uploaded to tinypic, but it's no longer available on that server. You don't have to be a genius to realize that, you just need to read the little letters below your "emoji" (see the attached image). grin grin grin
BTW: I've always used the English version of BIAB wink

Next one, this is going to be funny grin
Now you say you clicked on Rebuild and it crashed. What rebuild? Your song list, the Styles, what?

Man, you have to read. Here's what I wrote on the first post. Do you read other people posts before answering?.
Originally Posted By: Cerio
Well, after clicking on the song picker, I clicked on a couple of songs, with the message "File not found". Then I clicked on the "rebuild" button and, you know what? Program crash

Just for laughs I just clicked on one more of his links, the first one.
The title of the post is Disabling Loop Tracks Not Working and it's dated 05/08/19 in the testing forum and no one has replied. Here's what he wrote:
"I don't think this one is related to the last build, disabling loop tracks has no effect at all.
It looks like an easy one to fix."
Go ahead JJJ, test that and see what the issue is. No questions allowed, he says it's a bug so test it.

Yes, exactly, and the issue (I'll avoid the B**-word, I know you hate it smile ) is still not resolved, at least on my system, with the last update installed. The post was intended for experienced users (it's on the testing subforum, remember?), but since I'm seeing what can be the problem here, I'll elaborate the text " disabling loop tracks has no effect at all" with a little bit more detail, so even an eight years old child can follow the exact steps to replicate the problem
(if it's replicable)

1. Sit down in front of the computer
2. Turn on the computer
3. Grab the mouse
4. Login on Windows
5. Wait until Windows is completely launched.
6. Look for the BIAB Icon (probably on your desktop)
7. Click on it. Twice.
8. Wait until BIAB is completely launched
9. Click on the "Style Icon" (that small, little grey square at the top of the screen, with a small magnifying glass on it). Click on any style from the list, for this example we will use the "_BOSSAPT" (Bossa Piano Trio) example.
10. Click the "OK" icon.
11. Press play. You will hear a Bass track, a Piano track and a Drum track playing on C, isn't' it?
12. Now add a loop track to your song. Right click with the mouse on the "Guitar track" text > Select a Loop for this track > Choose any loop from your collection (for example "Dubstep - armz_Drum-Loop_1-e-140ev16.wav"
13. Click on the "OK" icon
14. Press play again. Now you will hear a Bass track, a Piano track, a Drum track and a Drum Loop track, isn't' it?
15. Now, disable the Piano Track. Right click on Piano Track > Track settings > Deselect Piano track is enabled"
16. Now you will hear no piano, right? The piano doesn't sound because the Piano track is disabled, right? Disabling the piano track actually disables the piano track and that is correct, right? Ok
17. Now try disable the Loop Track the same way you did with the Piano Track. Right click on Loop Track > Track settings > Deselect "Loop track is enabled"
18. Now you shouldn't hear the Loop Track, isn't it? Is that what you get? Probably, if you're using the same program as me the loop track keeps playing no matter if it's enabled or disabled, right?. And this is wrong, isn't it?

In summary, disabling Loop tracks actually doesn't disable the Loop Track. This particular command doesn't work. It's a b**. Nothing serious, just a b** reported on a private subform intended for reporting b***, and I'm pretty sure the developers will fix it eventually, if they can replicate it. Nothing serious, Bob. Take it easy, man. Life is short. Relax. grin

And now, seriously, this will be my last post in this forum. You can go on with your insults and BS, Bob, you can keep making a fool of yourself with your "emojis", your "it's not a bug, it's YOUR fault", your "UNDO that doesn't UNDO is right" and other nonsenses if you want. You're living on a free world and I'm pretty sure you feel you're doing the right thing, so just go on with your fanboy attitude if that makes you feel good, I am not going to waste a single second on this anymore, it's like arguing with an angry, ten years old boy about his favourite toy.

Thanks to everyone here, I've learned a lot and met many beautiful people over all this years. All the best.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Bobs Emoji.jpg (147.15 KB, 440 downloads)
Bob's "Emoji"

BIAB 2024, latest build.