Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Dear Janice, dear Bud, dear Peter,

I had the great honor (and pleasure, of course) to listen to this incredible song before it was published ,and one of the first things I said was, 'You'll get millions of excited comments on the forum'. Although there are still some missing, the ones you already got show that you really nailed it with this song.

Now that I could read the lyrics for the first time, I became almost unhinged: Your song is telling my amd Maha's story... How the heck did you know it...?

Musically this song is just another treat in the endless row of killer songs I've heard from you. Let's start with the composition - marvellous, love the harmonic shift at the end. Lyrics - see above. Arrangement, choice of instruments - top notch all the way. Mix - fabulous, like others sid it sounds 'live' and I always love to have that feeling listening to songs. Guitar licks and solo - just PeterF: awesome.

And (I saved the best for last): Janice, you're simply stunning - I'm absolutely running out of superlatives.

The way you recorded the backing vocals is totally beyond my imagination - Bud, I admire you for mastering such a challenge.

Have heard Rough Edge for so many times now, but still can't get enough of it!!!

Take care,

Stefan

Stefan, we appreciate every minute you took to write such a thoughtful and supportive review. And a huge thanks for your pre-release comments on the vocal mix. We much admire Maha’s work with vocal mixes (all mixes!) and we were delighted that she had the opportunity to listen and advise on ours. Thank y’all so much!

J&B