Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
Originally Posted By: Mike Head
HI John

Just to say in case some folk don’t know that while you cant upload images to the forum so that they show up in the body of the post at point that you may want to insert them.
Unless you use a third party site.

You can providing you are in the full post screen not the quick reply screen .

Attach an image at the end of the post using the file manager at the bottom of screen, providing it is below a certain size 2M and reasonable dimensions about 800 wide seems fine but 640X480 should be readable for most folk.
Mike

Hi Mike!

WOW! Thank you for that! Now I wish everyone would use that and stop using 3rd-party hosting so the forum knowledge would stay put!!

Wow indeed JJJ. That's only been available for 6 or 8 years? Maybe longer. That's why I didn't understand the problem with that pic.

Pipeline, first I want you to know I really appreciate what you do. We're completely cool as far as I'm concerned. My only issue with just a few certain posters is their strident attitudes. This or that thing MUST be done. They're very demanding in their attidude. They imply if it's not done, the program is a POS, PGM is an unresponsive company. They continually say PGM is not responsive to their users because some of these things have been talked about for years and NOTHING IS DONE!!! They love to use exclamation point!!! It's like posting in ALL CAPS IT'S LIKE SHOUTING ALL THE TIME. That's that attitude I think is unfair and I'll call them out on it. But it's only a few.

And the biggest single thing certain people will continually say is they can't live with Biab because of all the crashing. I'll ask what crashing? They never respond with details. I'll tell them Biab is very stable tell us what you did and they say something like all it does is crash man, it's terrible. They never give us the details and then they may disappear from the forum. Does that mean I chased them away?

Cerio just did that with this thread. I asked him several times to give us the details of his crash. What did I get back? Squat. And he's done that before, I called him on it and got nothing.

Yet he leaves us with this: Biab crashes so much, I just can't stand it, I'm done! Bye bye.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.