Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Ok Bud, I'm going to do something I don't typically do. I know you mentioned you struggle with lyrics at times. I TOTALLY believe you now. Rough edges? C'mon man! This is not rough edges! This should actually be called...

Hiwhwyptagomwargatcawewtadasoytwtay!

I have a feeling there will be that ONE person who will ask about the title. For those of you who aren't good at textese/abbreviations that title is short for...

"Here is what happens when you put together a group of musicians who are really great at their craft and work extremely well together and drop a song on you that will truly amaze you!"

However, it's fairly obvious that would have been entirely too long. Thus, the much easier abbreviated form.

In all seriousness, the song is just jaw dropping. The guitar, the production, the singing, mixing...you name it. Even the album artwork creates the perfect vibe! It all just works so well. I'm especially fond of that wall of background vocals. I'm such a sucker for that. You just don't hear that very often. There is a reason. wink

Thanks for sharing such an incredible song!

Thanks for a wonderful review very much appreciated.
Peter