Michael, did you post any details of issues you had with 2019? If yes, please post a link to that thread. If no, then why not?

I just did a forum search using your username to see what you've posted about 2019 problems. I found this one

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=515707&page=2

This is exactly what I've been saying not only in this thread but for years to anybody. This wasn't your thread but you chimed in with a comment about a stuck midi note. Did you start your own thread about that? No. Several people in that thread say stuff about problems with no details including you. Then the beta testers chime in saying they are not having this issue. I didn't post in that thread because they had it covered. Notice at the end Pipeline found the issue and MusicStudent had to admit it was user error.

You CANNOT simply drop bombs like what you just wrote here and never post what the problems are with a detailed description. That's very unfair.

I used 2017 heavily until I upgraded to 2019. I was very productive with 2017 and fortunately the bugs I encountered were few. But 2019 has given me fits ever since I installed it. My productivity has been close to zero with BiaB ever since. I finally got so tired of dealing with the problems I've been having with 2019 that I re-installed 2017, and I'm back to being a happy, productive composer once again.

You finally got so tired of dealing with the problems. WHAT PROBLEMS??

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.