Bob, I recall the stuck note thread. I chimed in because I was experiencing it, and had never experienced it before, even with the same pieces of music. As I dimly recall, PGM fixed the bug. Problem solved, I found no point in discussing it further.

As for the other problems I've had -- well, chiefly one, but there have been others -- a person gets tired of beating a dead horse, so to speak. I've complained about the problems I've had, starting with 2017 and continuing with 2019, more than once. I'm surprised you weren't able to find any. I'll go take a look and do a search -- hang on. Found it. Following is a rather lengthy thread I began on 2/6/19. You even responded on one occasion -- blaming the new problems I was experiencing on existing hardware and software that had been working just fine. My last post was on 3/1/19. It was an optimistic post, too, but unfortunately the problems returned. I just didn't see much point in flogging deceased equines any further.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=522876

Mario, if you were to check out my setup, I think you would find I'm a rather textbook example of a mid-level user. I don't even know how to get into trouble with this software, although I'll freely admit, I can probably get it done accidentally.

Last edited by cooltouch; 09/17/19 02:29 AM.