I tried having three instances of the plugin. I loaded the same song into all three and then in each one deleted all the instruments other than one. So all I had left in the first one was drums, all remaining in second was the bass and just the keyboards in the third.

With the little icon in each plugin BLUE - and regenerating. I've had issues. crackles for starters. and also situations in which even though all tracks should be playing and DO play when I simply press the big PLAY button in the plugin to audition what's there - all plugins appeared to hold generated audio. However I could only get synchronised audio out of one or two -and it seemed intermittent as to what would actually get piped into the DAW host tracks.

anyway - having experimented with multiple instances ill just go back to a single instance. The whole multi-instance thing is probably something to be postponed. once multichannel outputs is added I cant personally think of a good reason to support it.

Big Sur, Mac Mini i7 2018, 64GB RAM 2TB SSD
Yamaha PSR SX 900, Cubase, Ableton, UNIFY, OPUS ORCHESTRATOR, MASCHINE, Vienna Ensemble Pro ,Audiofuse, L6 HELI, KOMPLETE, Komplete Kontrol 88
Lockdown beard, podgy face, beer belly, bald patch ... yadda yadda