I freely admit I have may have skirted the TOS as well just because we can all get a little excited from time to time.

However I will still say the same thing I've been saying for years.

When someone posts about a problem they need to do the following:

1. Post all the details of not only their computer system but anything hardware or software that has to do with digital audio music production.

1a. Post screenshots of all the Biab configuration screens. Many haven't figured out how to grab a screenshot and then how to post it. Google how to grab one and do a forum search how to post one.

2. Post details of the problem don't just say "it crashes too much" or "I keep getting distortion". You have to act like a tester. I did this and that happened, I did that and this happened. Then I tried whatever and the first didn't happen but the second did. Details, details.

Otherwise how is anybody going to figure out anything?

And finally, yes it helps to know that nobody else is having this issue especially the big sweeping statements like Biab keeps crashing all the time or I keep getting horrible distortion. Those things would be all over the forum if that was a Biab issue. Does that mean for a 100% absolute certainty it's not a weird Biab issue? Nooo, what in life is 100% certain? But, that would be extremely rare so that leaves, yes, the dreaded and overused term User Error.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.