To add to my last post and I'm laughing here. What it's doing is taking the patch from the last one used, not the current one. I'll get specific, I'm using Witchcraft with the Sinatra midi style. On the Soloist track I go into the Midi Track Picker window, seclect Harpsichord plus a style that goes with it. Again, hit OK in that window and the mixer and soloist changes to Harpsichord but when I hit play it's playing piano which is the last patch I tried in the first song. Like before I had to manually change the midi patch to Harpsichord and now it plays that. And it is a harp style part. I changed to to organ, selected a style with organ and doing all that again hit play, it goes to Harpsichord. Change it to guitar it plays Organ until I manually change that. The last one I changed to accordion, I picked a cajun zydeco accordion style and I get Organ playing that accordion part. Why I'm laughing is organ playing a bouncy zydeco style in Witchcraft almost fits!

I see no difference in doing this by right clicking on the instrument part up top or using the mixer. Same o same o.

One more thing, Undo doesn't apply for this function, the last Undo is me changing the part volume in the mixer. I think this is related to a comment I made in another thread. If you're changing styles there's no Undo for that.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.