Originally Posted By: Bernard

Of course, I give this path, down to the bb folder, to the updater. But this guy "pretends" there is no bb2019 in that very folder (cheeky!).

Well I guess this may be possible. The Installer looks where it installed 'last time' and if the locations don't match, it gives a message.

Seeing that you moved / copied files to your new drive manually before attempting to upgrade, I think the PG Music support people will be the best to get you going.

But try this first:
Run the installer and let it use default locations which is C:\bb\. If it is successful, open the C:\bb\ folder and copy everything from it and paste it into the location where BiaB is moved to on your G: drive, (presumably G:\Music\Music\bb\ ?)
Find where bbw.exe is on the G drive and copy to that same location.

What you have done is quite unorthodox, so there is a bit of sorting out to do. The PG Music Support people might be the best still to get you cleaned up.

Good luck.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones