Dear Andrew,

thanks for your reply.

You are right. I did put all the staff from the audiophile hard drive 2019 to the audiophile hard drive 2018 to have a security copy – with the effect that 187 RealTracks were missing.

I did how you suggested. It did not help. If I start the program from the 2018 external hard drive. 187 RealTracks are missing, independent of the path I choose for the place of RealTracks.

When I start the program from my internal drive on my iMac, it's the same: 187 RealTracks are missing, independent of the path I choose for the place of RealTracks. (Before I got my 2019 hard drive today, I downloaded BiaB 2019 from my PG account and installed it on my iMac to try it out.)

When I start the program from the external 2019 hard drive, everything seems to be in order, no RealTrack is marked as N/A. However: 2713 RealTracks are listed. That is, following your homepage, 13 more than the „normal“ amount of RealTracks available on the audiophile hard drive. What with the four 49PAKs I bought? What is with these RealTracks? They are not listed and therefore not marked as N/A, not marked as missing. Am I right? What with the normal bonus PAKs?

I should be grateful if you could advise me in the following points:

• Is there a way, that I start the program from my internal hard drive on my iMac without missing RealTracks? (I will forget the 2018 hard drive.)
• Is there a way to receive alle these additional RealTracks bought together with additional PAKs (if their amount overruns 2700) – in uncompressed form?

(I hope my school English did not hinder me to make me understandable; it's nearly 50 years, that I had no practice.)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

Norbert

P.S.: I put the same answer on my other topic: „Missed RealTracks“ because I did not exactly understand if your reply refers to both topics.

Germany

iMac, Intel Core i9, 64 GB, OS X 13.4
BiaB 2023 for Mac, Audiophile version