Dear Mike,

I hope my reply to Andrew will also answer your questions.

I tried rebuilding in several combinations on PG supplied audiophile hard drives 2018 and 2019 and on the things stored on my iMac.

Best regards.

Norbert

Dear Andrew,

thanks for your reply.

You are right. I did put all the staff from the audiophile hard drive 2019 to the audiophile hard drive 2018 to have a security copy – with the effect that 187 RealTracks were missing.

I did how you suggested. It did not help. If I start the program from the 2018 external hard drive. 187 RealTracks are missing, independent of the path I choose for the place of RealTracks.

When I start the program from my internal drive on my iMac, it's the same: 187 RealTracks are missing, independent of the path I choose for the place of RealTracks. (Before I got my 2019 hard drive today, I downloaded BiaB 2019 from my PG account and installed it on my iMac to try it out.)

When I start the program from the external 2019 hard drive, everything seems to be in order, no RealTrack is marked as N/A. However: 2713 RealTracks are listed. That is, following your homepage, 13 more than the „normal“ amount of RealTracks available on the audiophile hard drive. What with the four 49PAKs I bought? What is with these RealTracks? They are not listed and therefore not marked as N/A, not marked as missing. Am I right? What with the normal bonus PAKs?

I should be grateful if you could advise me in the following points:

• Is there a way, that I start the program from my internal hard drive on my iMac without missing RealTracks? (I will forget the 2018 hard drive.)
• Is there a way to receive alle these additional RealTracks bought together with additional PAKs (if their amount overruns 2700) – in uncompressed form?

(I hope my school English did not hinder me to make me understandable; it's nearly 50 years, that I had no practice.)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

Norbert

P.S.: I put the same answer on my other topic: „Missed RealTracks“ because I did not exactly understand if your reply refers to both topics.

Germany

iMac, Intel Core i9, 64 GB, OS X 13.4
BiaB 2023 for Mac, Audiophile version