Quote:
Is there a way, that I start the program from my internal hard drive on my iMac without missing RealTracks? (I will forget the 2018 hard drive.)

Yes there is. Did you run the "Band-in-a-Box Setup.pkg" file on the 2019 audiophile drive? Did you check the option "Install BB on internal Hard Drive" on the installation Type screen?

You do have a few options, but in my opinion you should just run Band-in-a-Box from the external hard drive it shipped on. In addition, use one of your previous audiophile hard drives as a backup by copying/merging the content of the 2019 hard drive to it.

Quote:
Is there a way to receive alle these additional RealTracks bought together with additional PAKs (if their amount overruns 2700) – in uncompressed form?

Yes you have those in your new drive, I've checked your account. I'm not sure where the number 2700 came from, but there are about 3000 RealTracks, not including Drums, and the number in the RealTracks Picker goes up to 3326. If you are running version 2019 and you don't have any showing "N/A", then you have them all.

Andrew
PG Music Inc.