Originally Posted By: Andyman
Really enjoyed this song and I've got to say that it is one of the best that I've heard so far on the showcase forum.
The arrangement and production are excellent, the guitar and vocals are outstanding, and it has great feel.

To me, this song is a very good example of the high standard of output that is achievable when combining BIAB Realtracks with live instrumentation and strong vocals.

All contributors deserve to be congratulated for their input.

Bravo.

Andy

Thanks Andy. We appreciate your time to listen and offer such positive comments!

J&B

Originally Posted By: bluage
Dear 'Bud', Ms. Janice & 'PeterF'...

Well, now, who, an' I mean WHO could resist a rockin’, rollickin', good-times feelin', sassy, struttin', N'awlin's musical romp like Rough Edges??? laugh Not me, honey-bee, ha, ha, ha !!!

Great googly-oogly! You all 'put your foot' in this one. Listening to it as I write this, I'm diggin' Ms. Janice's harmony parts that sound like folks at a party joining their happy voices together in a big 'ol sing-along. The Real Tracks and other instruments fit the feel of the lyrics hand-in-glove.

The lyrics? They sound like something that Laura Nyro would have written, in the vein of When Will You Marry Me, Bill?. Only, this time 'ol ‘Bill’ and his better half
"didn’t need a preacher or empty pledges" to consummate their free-wheelin’ roam-ance.

'PeterF', I’ll bet you couldn’t wait for your cue to solo to arrive, and when it did, you went at it like a dog after a rabbit…or, a rabbit goin' after a dog, which would be more innarestin’ and excitin', of course laugh.

The sun’ll never set on this fun song, folks. I’m sure as a watermelon waitin' to be picked!

- bluage -

Thank you! Reading your review was as much fun as putting this song together.
"roam-ance" Now how cool is that? Very.
Thanks for everything and especially for mentioning the lyric and the N'awlin's feel!
We were thinking of Dr John when we worked on it. Janice came walking into the music room with a stick and a few feathers. Really.
J&B