Hello Norbert,

Let's start with the StylePicker. The number 6893 is the total number of styles (.STY files) available from PG Music. This includes "Xtra Styles" which are not included in the Band-in-a-Box packages, but are some additional styles that we make that use existing RealTracks. In the StylePicker if you see this number but you don't have Xtra styles there are a couple of possibilities. (1) you may need to rebuild the StylePicker (Fast rebuild ok). (2) you may have the StylePicker set to show all styles including N/A styles (this is an option under the Other button).

5766 is the number of styles excluding Xtra styles. Both of those numbers are precisely what they should be as of version 2019 build 308, so I think all is good there. If you have rebuilt and you are showing only available styles (which is the default) and it says 5766, that is great.

Regarding the RealTracks, I see what you mean by 2700 now... I was counting them a bit differently - sorry. Absolutely, there should be 2713 total items in the list (as of Oct 3, 2019). Our docs mostly say there are 2700+ RealTracks, I would emphasize the "+", especially if you take Drums into consideration. Both of your RealTracks Picker screenshots look the same to me, so I'm not sure what you were trying to demonstrate with that. There is an "NA" column in the RealTracks Picker, and there is nothing in your screenshots that has NA in that column... so I think you are in great shape.

Regarding the number 3326, that is the RealTracks/Soloist # of that instrument. Actually this number doesn't really represent the number of RealTracks, since MIDI SuperTracks and Soloists are also assigned numbers.

Regarding the PAKs, there is no harm in downloading them, but you don't need to and the RealTracks (including uncompressed files) are on your drive.

Andrew
PG Music Inc.