Originally Posted By: Mark K
Yes, a hit song under the right circumstances. I think Janice did some of her best work on the harmony vocal. The drums have just the right amount of pop to them.

Thanks for stopping in, Mark. No question...I could not ask for a better singing partner than Janice...

Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Maybe music has come a long way since those demos days, or maybe Floyd is just a better producer, but the BIAB version is light years better--richer, deeper, more vibrant, more tonal, better produced.

I am not going to slam the other but it sounds kinda thin by comparison.

The 2019 version could be on the radio. I think it is awesome.

Yeah, Band in a Box with some mad skills plus some pipes can do the trick now.

smile

Mr Snyder - don't think I could ask for more support than that!! Thanks for the cool review... (about time we heard whatever you've been keeping under wraps...)

Originally Posted By: bluage
Mr. Jane...

Only a Dad could've produced such a poignant pearl of a portrait of the vast and fathomless loving thoughts and feelings that parents have for their children. Wherever You Go sounds like a lullaby, really, with lyrics that are observant and nostalgic.

And, oh, those Real Tracks !!! Like a musical bed of flowers with the lyrics painted on each one of their colorful petals. Your singing voice has always been expressive, and full-hearted, Mr. Jane, but here, in this song, you sounded as though you were holding back emotions that threatened to overwhelm you. 'Moving' is the word, right ???

Ms. Janice, it was nice to listen to you harmonizing each tender word until it flickered and glowed like a little birthday candle. blush

Whoever is the subject of the song would be rendered speechless upon listening to it, as their gratitude ran silently down their cheeks.

Truly,

- bluage -

bluage - thanks for capturing the true essence of the song... really appreciate that...