I am probably one of the original BIAB owners. I still have the early versions that came with complete printed Manuals! And, I always buy your yearly updates. But you folks need a revolution in Styles. I have listened to all the Demo's of your 2019 new styles and I can characterize the batch as "cornball" even by 1880's musical standards. I have enough Campfire, Waltzes, Jigs, covered-wagon Folk, tired Blues, ancient Country, etc. - the dead old styles you have been recycling for years. What I need is Styles that are selling on today's radio - it should be simple to do - monitor the Top Pop stuff on iTunes for the past couple years - (and I am not talking about Rap or Hip Hop). You need music styles that are current and hot.
I am guessing that your User/Buyer base is most people 55 and above. You are not going to grow your market share with what you have been rehashing for the past 20 years. You need a total refresh if you are going to attract younger people to your product.
On the positive side, I did get the Mac 2019 Ultra Pal and the technical improvements are outstanding. The 64-bit loads (if that is what is causing it) more than twice as fast and the ability to imbed VST's in Logic or ProTool is a serious time saver. All your technical updates the past 8 years have been amazing. But now it's time to join the music world that is happening today. Seriously, listen to what is selling now and give us that. I really never want to buy another Rockabilly (et. al) Style again. You beat these things to death. Now that I have a 64-bit platform to work with I can absolutely say that unless you change directions this will be the last Styles update I buy.

Last edited by kevinlamb; 10/16/19 10:02 AM.